Soal dan Pembahasan – Secara umum materi news item text dapat dipelajari pada pelajaran bahasa Inggris pada tingkatan SMA kelas 11 kurikulum merdeka. Pada pelajaran bahasa inggris terdapat materi news item text yang soalnya akan dibagikan pada tulisan ini beserta pembahasannya.
This text is for questions 1 to .
Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
Have you received the Covid-19 vaccine? Or have you been vaccinated? Or maybe even through it’s your turn, you are still not sure about the vaccination? You don’t need to worry at all about Covid-19 vaccination because, besides being safe, the Covid-19 vaccine can also provide many benefits for you. Here are five benefits of Covid-19 vaccination that you need to know.
First, vaccines can prevent covid-19 from infecting your body. We are actually already familiar with vaccinations. Since childhood we have had vaccinations and immunizations for various diseases. Vaccines are currently available to protect against at least 20 diseases, such as diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, influenza and measles. According to WHO, the presence of existing vaccines is estimated to have prevented 2 to 3 million deaths each year. Covid-19 vaccination can protect you by creating antibodies or the immune system in the body to fight the SARS-Cov-2 virus which causes The Covid-19 disease. With these antibodies, your body will be trained to prevent and fight Covid-19 infection. Vaccination is not a drug that completely cures Covid-19. However, according to experts, even if you get Covid-19 after vaccination, the vaccine will prevent your body from infection and the symptoms of Covid-19, because your body now has a stronger body defence system.
Second, vaccines can help you protect those around you. When you are vaccinated, you protect not only yourself but also your family and the people around you. This is because not everyone can receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Currently, vaccines are only given to those who are healthy, do not have any serious disease, are over 18 years of age, and other requirements. Those who cannot be vaccinated rely on you who can be vaccinated to reduce the spread of Covid-19. The more people get vaccinated the less likely infected people pass disease.
Third, vaccines can protect and help health workers. Did you know that the Covid-19 pandemic makes many hospitals burdened because of limited facilities and resources? It is not surprising that many hospitals reached their capacity to admit Covid-19 and non-Covid-19 patients. Health workers who care for Covid-19 patients must endure wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for an extended period to protect them from Covid-19. With the advent of vaccines and more people getting vaccinated, the infected people and the transmission rate will certainly decrease. This reduces the burden on health workers and health facilities. Health workers can dedicate their efforts, funds and equipment to helping patients with severe symptoms or other diseases and preventing the build-up of patients in the hospital.
Fourth, with vaccines, a pandemic can end soon. You definitely want the pandemic to end soon, right? So now it is time! If you get vaccinated and more people get vaccinated against Covid-19, there will be a greater self-defence for so many people. This will encourage the formation of herd immunity in which residents in certain areas are immune to a disease. Herd immunity will break the chain of the Covid-19 pandemic as more people get vaccinated. Of course, to stop a pandemic, all resources must be mobilized as well as possible. Receiving vaccinations and maintaining self-care by wearing a mask, keeping your distance and washing your hands will optimize the likelihood that this pandemic will end soon.
Fifth, vaccines can protect future generations. By decreasing the rate of Covid-19 infection and breaking the chain of the Covid-19 pandemic, you can protect future generations from the long suffering of being infected with this disease. This has been proven from historical records that have taken place. In the past, there were many diseases caused by deadly viruses, now we survive and live from the vaccination of the past generations. So, this is the time for us to become the generation that saves future generations from this dangerous Covid-19 disease and makes the next generation even healthier. Are you one of the saviours?
The five benefits above are some of many benefits of getting vaccine. There are indeed many other benefits of getting vaccine.
Access and retrieve
1. What is the first paragraph about?
Pada soal di atas menanyakan “Tentang apa paragraf pertama?”. Jawaban atas pertanyaan tersebut adalah Vaksin COVID-19 dapat memberikan banyak manfaat.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah COVID-19 vaccine can provide many benefits
2. How many benefits of getting the COVID-19 vaccine are mentioned?
Pada soal di atas menanyakan “Berapa banyak manfaat mendapatkan vaksin COVID-19 yang disebutkan?”.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah (D) Five
Integrate and interpret
3. What is the writer’s opinion about the vaccination?
Pada soal di atas menanyakan “Apa pendapat penulis tentang vaksinasi?”. Jawaban atas pertanyaan tersebut adalah Penulis pro dengan argumen.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah The writer is pros with the arguments.
4. How many arguments does the writer state? What are they?
Pada soal di atas menanyakan “Berapa banyak argumen yang dikemukakan penulis? Apakah mereka?”. Jawaban atas pertanyaan tersebut adalah Lima. Mereka adalah sebagai berikut. Pertama, vaksin dapat mencegah COVID-19 menginfeksi tubuh Anda. Kedua, vaksin dapat membantu Anda melindungi orang-orang di sekitar Anda. Ketiga, vaksin dapat melindungi dan membantu petugas kesehatan. Keempat, dengan vaksin, pandemi bisa segera berakhir. Kelima, vaksin dapat melindungi generasi mendatang.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah Five. They are as follows. First, vaccines can prevent COVID-19 from infecting your body. Second, vaccines can help you protect those around you. Third, vaccines can protect and help health workers. Fourth, with vaccines, a pandemic can end soon. Fifth, vaccines can protect future generations.
5. What data does the writer present to support the argument?
Pada soal di atas menanyakan “Data apa yang disajikan penulis untuk mendukung argumen?”. Jawaban atas pertanyaan tersebut, yaitu:
- Menurut WHO, keberadaan vaksin yang ada diperkirakan telah mencegah 2 sampai 3 juta kematian setiap tahunnya.
- Saat ini vaksin hanya diberikan kepada mereka yang sehat, tidak memiliki penyakit serius, berusia di atas 18 tahun, dan persyaratan lainnya.
- Tenaga kesehatan yang merawat pasien COVID-19 juga harus rela menggunakan Alat Pelindung Diri (APD) dalam jangka waktu yang lama untuk melindungi mereka dari COVID-19.
- Herd immunity akan memutus rantai pandemi COVID-19 karena semakin banyak orang yang divaksinasi.
- Dulu banyak sekali penyakit yang disebabkan oleh virus mematikan, dengan adanya vaksin, kita adalah generasi yang hidup dari perjuangan vaksinasi generasi sebelumnya.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah
- According to WHO, the presence of existing vaccines is estimated to have prevented 2 to 3 million deaths each year.
- Currently, vaccines are only given to those who are healthy, do not have serious disease, are over 18 years of age, and other requirements.
- Health workers who care for COVID-19 patients must also be willing to endure using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for an extended period to protect them from COVID-19.
- Herd immunity will break the chain of the COVID-19 pandemic as more people get vaccinated.
- In the past there were so many diseases caused by deadly viruses, with the presence of vaccines, we are a generation that lives on from the vaccination struggles of previous generations.
Sekian Soal dan Pembahasan . Semoga Soal dan Pembahasan tadi dapat membantu teman-teman dalam belajar.
Ambiz Education Search: